Behold the awesomeness that was Rayna and Joe’s wedding celebration, it was basically the coolest ever, here are some reasons why:
1. They had a mariachi band appear as if from nowhere immediately after their ceremony ended.
2. They had an amazing crew of family and friends that clearly adore the shit out of them, and were not shy when it came to throwing some insane shapes on the dancefloor (you need to scroll down to see that – seriously.)
3. There was glitter.
4. They had a goddamn Balkan band at their after party/reception. Oh my god it was mesmerizing.
5. Joe is the amazing chef at petersham nurseries (one of the prettiest + tastiest places in London), and Rayna is a professional violinist (how are their jobs so cool?), so everything about their wedding was non-traditional, creative, music and food centric and full of character.
6. They had party buses transport their guests between locations which were basically moving hot and sweaty nightclubs, except they were buses and it was daylight.
7. Rayna is Canadian and Joe is British, they brought people together from all over the world.
8. They are super duper crazy in love, and not afraid to show it (ok it was cheesy to end on this note but it’s appropriate)
Venues: Petersham Nurseries & Peckham Liberal Club | Bride’s attire: Grace Loves Lace & Free People | Music: Soren Bonke, Mariachi Ole, The Balkanatics | Florals: Petersham Nurseries | Food: Petersham Nurseries